Free Kindle reading apps are available on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android phone or tablet, Blackberry, or Windows Phone 7. Learn moreWith Whispercast, you can also gift Kindle books and apps and distribute documents to your users' personal Kindle or their devices with the free Kindle app. Allowing your users to bring their personal device to your school or business can be a cost-savings alternative to procuring and maintaining new technology. This also gives your users the flexibility to use their Kindle or their devices and keep them engaged in learning outside the classroom or staying productive away from the office.
Get Started Now - Go to the "Add User" drop-down and click "Invite Users".
Gift Kindle books
Whispercast can help you easily gift books from the Kindle Store to your users in a single transaction, providing books to your students, employees, or customers. Once you have gifted an eBook, your user will own the content and can read the book from their personal Kindle or their other devices with the free Kindle app.
Gift Kindle Fire apps
Whispercast also supports gifting of apps from the Amazon Appstore for Android to Kindle Fire tablets. Once you have gifted an app, your users will own it and can use it from their personal Kindle Fire.
Send documents to user groups
Whether you're looking to distribute a course syllabus, conference program, sales collateral, or other documents, you can distribute them to your users' personal devices with Whispercast. Whispercast helps you upload your documents (.pdf, .doc, .docx) and select which groups of users receive your content. Your users can then access these documents from their personal Kindle.
Make connecting to your network easy
Whispercast helps you send your organization’s wireless network and proxy settings to your users' personal Kindle devices. Connecting to your private wireless network becomes seamless, without the hassle of entering network names and passwords. Whispercast can send wireless network and proxy settings to all devices in the new Kindle Family, as well as Kindle Keyboard and Kindle.
How it works
- Your organization invites users to join by sending them a unique URL generated by Whispercast.
- Users visit the URL and can accept the invitation to receive gifted Kindle books and documents.
- Your organization can purchase Kindle books through Whispercast and select which users will receive the gift.
- Users will see the Kindle book in their Amazon Cloud on their Kindle or any of their devices with the free Kindle app.
- Users can easily opt-out of receiving content gifts online at any time.
- Your organization invites users that own a Kindle to join by sending them a unique URL generated by Whispercast.
- Users visit the URL and can accept the invitation to receive wireless network settings on their personal Kindle.
- Your organization can select which users will receive the wireless network settings.
- Users who are selected will have their Kindle automatically connected to the organization’s wireless network when they are within range.
- Users can easily opt-out of receiving wireless network settings online at any time.